Y'all know why I love Vital Proteins collagen products from this post, so I feel it's only right for me to put them on blast in another feature recipe. I just love their vanilla coconut variety of collagen, and want to put it in everything....so I do! Like this matcha latte here. It's hot in Charlotte, so iced lattes are what I've been craving. This refreshing, nutritious, collagen-laden caffeine bomb is the perfect pick me up if and when you might be searching to an alternative to your precious coffee. I hope you love it!
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Vanilla Coconut Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 vanilla bean pod, seeds scraped out
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- In a small bowl, mix the matcha powder and hot water into a paste.
- Add the matcha paste and all remaining ingredients into a blender (except the ice) and whiz up!
- Pour the blender mixture into a glass over ice and enjoy!