I like to consider this filthy only because it's got an extra shot of espresso than the traditional dirty chai latte. However, if you're more of the PG-13 type, leave that extra shot out. Or you can even go the PG, daytime TV route and stick with chai concentrate and milk....whatever floats your prude boat.
- 1 batch of Chai Concentrate - use about 1/2 cup for one latte
- 2 shots of espresso (if you don't have an espresso maker, just use 1/2 cup of STRONG coffee)
- 1 cup of my Homemade Almond Milk (or store-bought if you're lazy...no judgment)
- 1 cup of ice
- First, get your PhD in rocket science...you won't be able to craft this caffeine cocktail with out one.
- Next, pour everything in a cup.
- Finally, drink.