As a follow up to my Magical Seafood Rub, this guac-stacked salmon just had to happen. I hope you eat as much of this as I do...or maybe I hope you don't...I ate so much seafood in one week after creating that rub that I was probably close to contracting gout. No joke. Salmon rubbed in magic like 8 times in 3 days. THAT'S how much I love this stuff.
This is also a really great meal to make in a snap if you already have a batch of the rub on hand along with avocados. And if you're anything like, you pretty much go to sleep with an avocado in hand.
- 2 salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Magical Seafood Rub
- 1/2 tbsp ghee or grass-fed butter
- 1 large avocado
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Sea salt to taste
- Drizzle olive oil on your salmon fillets and rub them each generously with the rub. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add salmon to the skillet once hot. Cook on one side until the salmon looks cooked about half-way up the side (about 4 minutes). Flip and cook until the other side has cooked up (about another 4 minutes).
- Mash avocado, lime, cumin and salt together in a bowl.
- Plate your salmon and lather the guacamole evenly over each.