For a less traditional dessert, I have a little quesadilla action for ya. Dessert 'dillas! Hooray! The combo of chocolate, banana and sunbutter is a pretty unbeatable combo, so there's really no messing this recipe up. So with that, I present you a delectable little treat to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
- 1 batch of Paleo Tortillas
- 3 heaping spoonfuls of sunbutter
- 1 banana, sliced
- A few shakes of dark chocolate chips (no measurable quantity...just sprinkle 'em on as you see fit!)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat (no oil) and lay a tortilla flat down to warm up. Spread one spoonful of sunbutter across half of the tortilla.
- Layer 1/3 of the banana slices on top of the sunbutter and finish it off by sprinkling some chocolate chips into the nooks and crannies.
- When the chocolate gets melty, fold the other half of the tortilla over the chocolate banana sunbutter goodness.
- Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining two tortillas.
Servings: 3 quesadillas