Ohhh mer gerd you guys. This is a game changer. Even when kept in the freezer, this fudge retains its fudgy consistency. Not to mention, this fudge is almost purely healthy fats with a very minimal amount of honey throughout. I gnosh on one a cube of this shiz and my brain power increases ten fold. Ok, not sure that's scientifically legit....but I'm gonna go ahead and consider it brain fuel regardless. OH MY GOD NOMZ. Make this right now, or die a tragically fatless fudgeless death.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sun butter
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1-2 tsp honey (depending on preferential sweetness)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour mixture (will be liquid at this point) into a wax/parchment paper lined loaf pan or small tray (make sure there isn't too much surface area, you want to get relatively thick fudge chunks!) and freeze.
- When set, cut into cubes. Eat. Store in the freezer. Eat.