On a hot summer day, this is quite refreshing! Without the ice cream and processed milk, this creation somehow ends up tasting like a creamy milkshake. Need I say more??
- 1/3 cup coconut milk, plus more for consistency
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen peaches
- 1 heaping spoonful of coconut butter (I used Nikki's Vanilla Cake Batter)
- Optional: 1 scoop of protein powder (I use SFH Fuel)
- Put everything in a blender and mix until smooth. If it's too thick, add more coconut milk.