This is a staple salad dressing in my household - particularly in the spring and summer. It's light and refreshing and pairs really well with summer salad ingredients. My favorite way to use it is over a shaved brussels sprouts slaw with almond slivers and dried cranberries. I'm feeling not so creative and lazy, so that's all I have to say for meow. Enjoy!
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 1 tsp grapefruit zest
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- A few shakes of black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except for olive oil in a mason jar and shake.
- Add in olive oil and continue to shake until well combined.
- Store in the fridge for a week (if the dressing hardens in the fridge, just run the jar under warm water when ready to use again to loosen, and shake vigorously to mix it all back up).