In light of the holiday season and everyone's (including my own) unnatural obsession with peppermint, I present you both a Peppermint Mocha two ways. One way is with a frozen frappe and the other way is a creamer for a hot latte. Find the frappe in this post. Keep reading for the mind-blowingly delicious creamer below. Thank me later!
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- In a saucepan, heat up all the ingredients over medium/high heat and whisk until well combined. It will take a few minutes for the cocoa powder to completely dissolve into the milk.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.