This salmon recipe is both simple and delectable. Though I LOVE seafood, I definitely don't think I eat as much of it as I should. I'm trying to now be more conscious about cooking a big batch of salmon or something of the like at least once a week. With that, I've turned this recipe into a seafood staple. Fish certainly doesn't have to be boring. In fact, I really look forward to this easy salmon prep. Lay it over a bed of garlic butter spaghetti squash or any other veggie of choice and you've got yourself one nutrient-packed, healthy meal without compromising flavor.
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs of salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly grease with olive oil.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Arrange salmon in the baking dish and pour honey mustard glaze over the salmon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon easily flakes with a fork.